CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blogging is contagious.....

Thanks for stopping by. I am by no means a writer just ask my wonderful pastor's wife, Tracie Smith she is my editor, ha! She edits everything for me, I will type a memo, email, letter...etc....and I just hand her a red pen. We make a great team. I like to share ideas with people and hear about other's wonderful ideas. I love to read all of your blogs, but I can never comment on any of them because I did not have an account so hence this is why I have one today. I do have two beautiful girls and the best husband/father to our children in the whole world, that you will see and hear about now that I have a blogspot. Reading many of your blogs inspires me, triggers thoughts, encourages me and most times is how I spend my winding down time after a long day. Some of the "Little Things" you write are like...a word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver. Proverbs 25:11

3 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Welcome to bloggerville!!!! I've been waiting on you. I'll be your editor. Love you more than you know. Thanks for being a great secretary.....

Pastor R Kent Smith said...

So this is what I pay you to do???

Ha ha....

Jump on in and stretch yourself....

pastor

Carrie Blair said...

Cute girls!