CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today is a very special day for me. Today I have been married to the most wonderful man I know for 8 years. He is so caring, supportative, providing, loving and the most awesomest DADDY a kid would want. He is all about making memories for our family. He works hard to provide for us. I appreciate him today and love him with all my heart. I can't wait for the next 8 years. I can't believe I caught someone like you.

I love our lift together...as parents and partners, we share everything-each joy and challenge that a family can bring. As partners we live and we love side by side, and as parents we give with our hearts opened wide...and that's why there's nothing that I'd rather do , than to spend my forever together with you.
Happy Anniversary babe...all my love always.

Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love,
and they blossom when we love the ones we marry. -Tom Mullen

Another big, special event is happening today.....Brooklyn is graduating Kindergarten today. WOW!!!! is all I can say. I can't believe this day is here already. I will be crying tears of joy today as I celebrate this special day....with my daughter & with my husband. Last night while I stood in the kitchen putting away groceries I watched as Brooklyn sat in her daddy's lap reading her practice sheets that she will be reading today at graduation and I thought to myself....what a priviledge we have as parents to train, teach, love & care for our children. I want to give the best that I can as a parent...I want my kids to have what I didn't have growing up as a child....no, I am not talking about material things.....I want her to have a daddy's lap to sit in....I want her to have a good education, I want her to have that quality time with us....because QUALITY time does not come without QUANTITY time. I look at it this way....investing is simple, but not easy because good children don't just happen because they are raised in Godly homes. We must invest everything we have in them.

Anyway.....thanks for stopping by and listening to me ramble....

2 comments:

Carrie Blair said...

Happy Anniversary!

Congrats to Brooklyn, she was really cute tonight. They all were.

Tracie Smith said...

Happy belated to all the 'important' dates!!!!! It's hard to believe it's been 8 years. I will never forget the first Sat night you brought Bro. Jeff to CUPC. A family that stays dedicated to prayer times and church work always overcomes the obstacles in life. Brooklyn is growing up to be such a cute girl. I was most proud of her accomplishment of receiving the citizenship award!