CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Our New Swimming Pool




My poor girls!!!! Look at what there mommy is making them use for a swimming pool. LOL!!! No, not really! We actually had a pool at one point but had to get rid of it because we neglected it during the fall and winter. So the girls have just had to play in the sprinklers this summer. Ashlynn does not like pools or beaches. So we just use ice chest. LOL!

We usually take our vehicals to have them cleaned and washed but Saturday we opted to do it ourselves. Well the whole family helped out, probably not exactly what Jeff had planned. After drying one side of the car Ashlynn decides to hose it down again. I think this happened twice. It was pretty funny, Jeff didn't think it was as much. Anyway, so we needed to find the girls something else to do. So I gave them water guns and buckets to play with thinking that would keep them occupied at least until Jeff was through drying the car. Wellllll....here is where the ice chest come into play....I pulled them out of the garage to sweep and the next thing I notice the girls are sitting in them. I just had to take a pic. I hope you have enjoyed your summer like we have. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Yvette said...

That is hilarious!!!

The ice chest are great,budget friendly alternatives to swimming pools! IF you can fit in them!!!Not to mention much easier to clean!!!

KAN said...

Of course, NOTHING but the very best for the Backhus girls. HAHAHA. This is great!!! The princesses in the family pool. I love it!!! Isn't it great that the camera has made such a comeback. You won't miss these pictures of a lifetime like I did.
I love your girls!!! (Love their parents, too)

Kari Morgan said...

Hi Sis Deadra! I remember you now!!! Your girls are adorable!!!