CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

CRAZY days at school

This week at CCS has been 'CRAZY' week...so far they have had house shoe day, crazy sock day, crazy color day & crazy hair day.....the kids have loved it....oh, and the teachers too....if only you could have seen the PRINCIPAL of CCS today...lol...(maybe there be a pic out soon of him)

My oldest daughter Brooklyn has really enjoyed each day...she wished it could be like this all the time....every morning so far this week while getting her dressed she would get this silly little giggle going and couldn't stop....it was so funny...I think it took us twice as long to get dressed these last couple of days because she was just too excited to do anything.....at first she was extremly embarrassed...she thought she would be the only one looking goofy.

Here are a few pictures of the last couple of days:

A big "Thank You" to Sis. Calah & Sis. Parker for planning such fun days for the kids to enjoy (and the teachers). I think it makes going to school fun!!!





3 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Cute!!!! I'm hoping the Principals
pic disappears! I love Spirit Week it gets everyone pumped up. There's nothing like a good 'spirit boost'!

Yvette said...

How fun!!! Brooklyn looks soooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

Brooklyn must get her embarrassment from me because I can remember my grade school dress up days and thinking what if I'm the only one that participated. I went to an ACE school with the ACE uniforms so any dress up day was a break from looking like the American flag. :-)