CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Please Pray!!!



Kenzie Leann Knippa to be born on Monday, November 17th @ 1:30 pm.

My brother, Brandon Knippa and girlfriend Letha have recently learned that their unborn little girl has a genetic disorder called Trisomy 18 or
Edwards Syndrome.

It is caused by the presence of all or part of an extra 18th chromosome or the presence of three as opposed to two copies of chromosome 18 in a fetus or infant's cells. The syndrome has a very low rate of survival, resulting from heart abnormalities, kidney malformations, and other internal organ disorders. The survival rate of Edwards Syndrome is very low. About 95% die in utero. Of liveborn infants, only 50% live to 2 months, and only 5–10% will survive their first year of life.

Brandon and Letha’s baby will not survive birth without a MIRACLE. Our church coincidently is having a MIRACLE WEEKEND this coming Sunday. We are all binding together on Thursday in prayer and fasting and I am claiming a MIRACLE for my family. It is my goal to have them all at church this weekend. (My mom, my sister, my brother & Letha) I know God is a MIRACLE worker. He may choose to perform a MIRACLE for Brandon and Letha or He may choose to fill my family with the Holy Ghost. Whatever He chooses or does not choose to do…..I know HE is still in CONTROL!!!!

Please be in prayer for my family!!!

7 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Deadra, I KNOW God is working a miracle in your family. I like you do not know the miracle but I do KNOW a miracle is in store. I can hardly wait for Sunday....

Pastor R Kent Smith said...

A miracle cannot happen where there is no need....

I am agreeing with you...

Pastor

Carrie Blair said...

Praying and believing with you Deadra....

Linda Weldon said...

Deadra I KNOW God is a miracle worker and He is in control. I will be praying and believing with you. Love you, Sis. Weldon

Josh Bradley said...

Praying for you guys. www.trisomy18hope.org

Yvette said...

Agreeing with you all in prayer!
Love you!

stephanie said...

I am not sure if you remember me, I met you years ago when I dated your brother for a short period of time, but I am sitting here bored at work and decided to google the names of people from my past that I have not seen/heard from in years. Your brother Brandon Knippa was one of them and your blog came up. I can say it is a pleasure to read, very inspiring and positive. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Stephanie Said
Born Again 2007