CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Snaggle Tooth

FINALLY....


Brooklyn is almost 7 and hasn't lost a tooth yet. A tooth started growing behind another tooth that was barley loose. Well, the growing tooth kept growing and the loose tooth wasn't getting any looser. Then another tooth beside the barley loose tooth started getting loose too. Panic, is the best word to describe my feelings....I couldn't imagine what the dentist was going to say. This poor child. So, after about 3 weeks of worrying and working on her teeth, her papa finally pulled them for us tonight. Ouch! So she is caught up....she lost 2 teeth today. She is so cute!! I was working out tonight and she called me and said Mommy, do you wanna take my picture. I immediately knew what she was talking about. Relief! I'm glad we got thoose out before her other teeth grew in all the way. How do you explain that? lol :) While I'm sad I missed the event, I am glad it's over with. Now, the tooth fairy must show up tonight but Mommy & Daddy don't have any cash on them.....what do we do....rob her piggy bank? lol....go pulse money out of the ATM at 10:30 pm, or just explain to her the tooth fairy didn't have any money....hmmm...well I better go figure this one out.....check out a few pics....




2 comments:

Tamara Frazier said...

Im so glas to see her smiling about it, but dont panic too much, it happens to a lot of kids. Aarons uncle actually never lost any of his baby teeth. He still has two rows of teeth!

Tracie Smith said...

Ok...so you heard orders from headquarters....I EXPECT the tooth fairy to visit! lol The trauma of pulling teeth and not a tooth certainly deserves a reward! I love the pics.