CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

I GOT IT!!!

My New Toy!!!!

This was my Mother's Day gift from my sweet husband. He knew how bad I wanted one. I've been wanting/asking for one for quite some time now but it wasn't until my photography buddy, Redonia got a new one that it just made me want one even more. I fell in love with hers....I couldn't put it down. I think I played with it more than her the first night that she got it. It's an awesome camera....it takes amazings photos...it makes me look like I know what I'm doing...ha! Redonia is pursuing a photography career and she has taught me everything I know. I haven't yet mastered Photoshop...it's been a long process. I enjoy this hobby. Take a look of some photos I have taken with my new toy. Thanks babe!!!! I love you!




1 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Both you girls need special men to keep up with your 'toys'! lol Let's see laptops, cameras, lenses, cars,iphones,ipods,
blackberrys,steinmart,nyc,shoes, purses, red walls, mexican food.......I pray Redonia finds someone as good as Bro. Jeff one day or she will be in BIGGGGGGGG trouble!