CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Can't Wait...

I just can't wait until church tonight....

I need strenght...

I need to be refreshed & refueled...

I love this time of year....however it very tiring with all the rush, rush, rush to get ALL your shopping done, attend all the parties and still make sure your home is clean. If you are like me it is so easy for things to pile up or get out of place when your going, going, going....BUT at the same time it drives me crazy for things to be out of place or undone....soooooooooooooooooooooo hence me feeling a bit tired today....

This is what tired looks like or lets just say how I feel today......but I know I will feel MUCHO better after being in HIS presence...




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Deadra that is how I feel just thinking about what i still have to do..........My old body just don't accomplish what I use to when I was much younger. I remember working all day then coming in cooking, cleaning, sewing, etc when I came in from work until midnight and never tiring hardly. Not any more I can't accomplish but a few things in a day. Yes, I do need church during the busy time of the year! It is refreshing just to be in His presence.

love,
Shirley Patrick