CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Miracle Continues....

Little Kenzie is now 4 days old. She is soooo precious. I just love taking pictures of her. They all tease me when I come into the room because Kenzie will open one eye when she hears my voice and then immediately closes it cause she knows right behind the voice comes a flash. The paparazzi has arrived!!! I've taken about 600 or more pictures of this little miracle. I just love her to death.

Today has been a good day. Letha got discharged today but Kenzie's pediatrician asked them to stay one more day to monitor her feedings and to make sure her parent's are comfortable with the feeding procedures. Her little belly is processing all her formula. Much to everyone's surprise!!! They want her to process 23 cc of milk before leaving the hospital....she is currently on 20 cc every 3 hours. She weighs 4 lbs now. She is doing AWESOME!!! Mom & Dad are in good spirits. In fact when I came to the hospital today they asked where is Bro. & Sis. Smith. A special "Thank You" to all who have come by and brought gifts (she's got on Sis. Smith's outfit) and who are praying. It is very much appreciated not only from me but from my family and Letha's family as well.

Oh, here's another miracle...Ashlynn went potty in the "BIG" potty tonight....whoo hoo!
More updates and special going home pics tomorrow...Love Aunt DeeDee!!!

3 comments:

Yvette said...

Aaawwwwww she's sooo adorable!!! I can't wait to see her at church!!!

Love you!

PS... keep taking those pictures and updating us! :D

Tracie Smith said...

She's sooooo cute!!! The preemie outfit is really little and she still has lots of growing room. She's so tiny.

I hate that enroute to hold her I got drenched in red and couldn't stop. Trent told us when he rescued us they had planned to go by for some hugs, too. I'm sure we messed their plans up, too. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. Keep us updated. I go to your blog everyday for update. Tell Ashlyn we are proud of her too.lol

Tammy Blackmon